Using Google Takeout
Google Takeout is a means of backing up/archiving your Google account's data. Students and staff who are leaving the district due to graduation, retirement or other reasons should use Google Takeout to keep data from their accounts. The district purges inactive Google accounts and users will no longer be able to access data unless they archive by using Google Takeout.
2. Select which items you wish to backup. (If you never used the product, you probably don't want to select it.)
3. Click the carrot of each product to specify which folders/files you wish to keep. (This is not necessary if you intend to backup all data.)
4. At the bottom of the screen, click Next.
5. Choose the settings shown below.
6. Google will create your archive and send you an email with a link.
7. From your personal computer, open the archive email and click Download archive. Please note that the email link only works for 1 week.
Please do not delay creating your archive when you are leaving the district. Once your account has been deleted, your data is gone.