Bowling Green Middle School Athletics
As an athlete, you are not eligible to try out, practice, or participate in any interscholastic activity until the following items have been completed. All forms should be turned into your coach. You can find all forms in the "forms and links" section of this website.
- Physical examination completed and form on file with the athletic director (exception - Quiz Bowl).
- OHSAA Authorization Form, signed by parent and athlete, on file with the athletic director.
- Emergency Medical Form filled out and returned to coach.
- Concussion Information Sheet signed by parent and on file with the athletic director.
- Signed Acknowledgment of Interscholastic Policies Form on file with the athletic director.
- Purchase of medical insurance or a waiver signed by the parent or guardian that such coverage is not necessary.
- All academic eligibility requirements have been satisfied.